We are pleased to offer our Tuscarawas Valley Events Calendar for public usage! Our on-line calender has an .ICAL export feature which allows users to download into their Google Calender, Microsoft Office & Live, Mac OSX, and even other web site calender programs. This is one of the several reasons why you should add your event to our on-line calendar.
There are a couple options to have your event listed with one being FREE and the other being fee based, which include:
FREE Based method;
1. Register an account with our website for the secretary or authorized representative or your organization or business at URL: http://www.tuscarawasvalleyohio.com/create-an-account
2. Contact the webmaster via our contact form or email with the SUBJECT text "Calendar Associate Request" and in the BODY of the message: "Please associate the registered "username" with an ICAL calendar for "XYZ organization".
3. Once approved, you'll see add event at the bottom of the calendar menu when you are logged into the web site.
4. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact Joe Rinehart.
Fee based method;
1. Visit the advertising category within our shopping cart and click an Event ad. We charge $1.00 for three editing sessions. We'll try hard to approve your event in within a 24 hour period, but please allow a reasonable period if you submit an event advertisement on a Friday evening ;)
Best 'net regards,
Joe Rinehart, Publisher
Tuscarawas Valley Ohio Communities Directory